Invicta Holdings Limited (“Invicta ” or “the Company” or “the Group”) is an investment holding and management company, controlling and managing assets of R14 895 million (2015: R14 291 million).
• Southern Africa’s leading distributor of engineering consumable products, technical services and solutions
• Businesses with a leading presence in southern Africa with a branch network of 165 branches
• International sourcing and distribution of leading brands of engineering components and consumables to end-users in southern Africa
• Technical support and value-added assembly of components into customised systems and solutions for end-user customers
The companies forming part of the Engineering Consumables segment of Invicta include:
Bearing Man Group (“BMG”) –
• engineering consumables including bearings, seals and gaskets, power transmission, material handling, fasteners, geared and electric drives, motors and tools;
• fluid technology products and solutions including hydraulic, pneumatic, filtration, lubrication; and
• technical design, on-site installation, maintenance, breakdown, condition monitoring as well as design engineering and failure analysis services.
Hyflo SA – Hydraulic and pneumatic products and engineered solutions.
Hansen – Industrial gearbox units.
Man-Dirk Group (including SA Tool and Sibuyile Industrial Supplies) –
• tools and equipment, including personal protective equipment, lifting and welding products.
OST – Vibrator motors, tensioning and suspension systems.
Screen Doctor – Vibrating equipment and material handling solutions.
Autobax – Automotive components.
Wegezi – Electrical and alternative power solutions.
• Businesses with a leading position in the distribution of agricultural equipment
• Businesses with a leading position in the distribution of construction and forklift equipment
• International sourcing and distribution of OEM branded parts and components in southern Africa
• International sourcing and distribution of alternative parts and components for the replacement market in southern Africa and South East Asia
The companies forming part of the Capital Equipment Group (“CEG”) of Invicta include:
Wholesale and retail distributor of CASE IH full range of agricultural machinery, implements and related spares.
Wholesale and retail distributor of CASE earthmoving machinery, turf-grooming machinery, utility vehicles and related spares.
New Holland -
Wholesale distributor of New Holland full range of agricultural machinery, implements and related spares.
Doosan SA -
Wholesale and retail supplier of predominantly Doosan heavy earthmoving machinery for construction and mining applications.
Importer and distributor of TCM leading materials handling equipment and related spares.
Equipment Spare Parts Africa (“ESP”) -
Distributor of after-market replacement parts, ground engaging tools and undercarriage parts for earthmoving equipment.
Kian Ann Engineering (“Kian Ann”) -
A large wholesale distributor of heavy earthmoving machinery, truck parts and diesel engine components.
High Power Equipment Africa (“HPE”) -
Retail distributor of Hyundai Earthmoving machinery.
Distributor of after-market replacement parts for agricultural machinery.
• Production, sourcing and distribution of building supplies
The companies forming part of the Building Supply Group (BSG) of Invicta include:
MacNeil Distribution -
Importing, packaging, distribution and wholesaling a wide range of sanitary ware and plumbing focused building supplies through distribution centres in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and George.
MacNeil Plastics -
Manufacturer of PVC, HDPE, LDPE, polypropylene pipes and fittings for the building, plumbing, industrial, electrical, agricultural, civil and mining sectors.
Brands 4 Africa -
Exporting of building supplies and hardware into Africa, currently trading in Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, DRC and Malawi.
Doors Closures Locks SA (“DCLSA”) -
An ironmongery business importing, packaging, distributing and wholesaling a full range of locks, handles, hinges and door closure systems to the hardware retail trade.
PVC Pipefit Engineering
A manufacturer of specialised fabricated PVC pipe fittings for the building, plumbing, industrial, agricultural, civil and mining sectors.
Diversified flooring business: wholesaling, retailing and contracts through four major facilities in Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
Please feel free to browse our related company websites, download our Annual Reports, read our Chairman's Review, or Contact Us. Detailed information about each company within the Invicta Holdings group is available in the Group at a Glance.